Here's how to Reset the Entire Server Configuration
For 4.6 Update 7 and later reset the entire system configuration to a fresh system (all data erased):
For 4.6 Update 1 - 6 reset the entire system configuration to a fresh system (all data erased):
- Login to the server as root (or login with your account and 'sudo sh').
- Stop all services with 'service sipxecs stop'.
- Drop the configuration database with '/etc/init.d/sipxconfig db drop'
- Wipe the mongo database with 'mongodb-repair --obliterate'.
- Restart mongo database with '/etc/init.d/mongod restart'.
- Issue the command 'sipxecs-setup --reset-all'.
- Reboot the server.