14.04 and Later FAQ Questions
- How do I enable the old User Portal?
Click on System -> Admin Settings and select 'Old Style Web Portal'.
I'd like to Restart a server from scratch without re-installing software
- service sipxecs stop
- ps -ef | grep sipx
- Kill all processes owned by sipx that are still running - cfengine as one example
- kill -9 above processes identified
- service mongod stop
- rm -rf /var/lib/mongodb/*
- sipxecs-setup --reset-all
I'd like to Change the server IP address
- Do a backup.
- Run 'service sipxecs stop'
- Run 'sipxecs-setup'
- Reset IP address
- Complete the entire setup
- You should be setup with your new IP address and your original data
- Go into Admin GUI and System > Servers and resend server profiles