Custom FreeSWITCH programming
In order to add custom programming to FreeSWITCH it is recommended to create a separate SIP profile and dialplan to prevent any issues with the sipXecs FreeSWITCH configurations.
It is possible to add custom non-supported advanced features to sipXecs by working directly with FreeSWITCH.
- Allowing Voicemails Longer than 60 Seconds to be Left from External Callers
- Enable Inband DTMF detection for IVR
- Enabling 16kHz audio for all FreeSWITCH services in sipXecs 4.4
- FreeSWITCH SIP Trunking Gateway
- HD Music on Hold
- HowTo recompile Freeswitch on a CentOS 5 sipXecs install
- Potential paging system replacement
- Software SIP - H.323 gateway
- Valet Parking Lot Example