Dashboard program created and donated by Sebastien Hache 2/12/2016
Description - This Dashboard is a simple php application that utilized the SOAP API to pull Users and Call Data from active sipXcom databases and displays it on one easy to follow screen for an administrator.
Installation - Install instructions are contained in arkys_live_cdr_install.txt.
- From CLI - copy all of the files under /var/www/html/
- From CLI - run "yum install php"
- From CLI - run "yum install php-pgsql"
- From CLI - run "yum install php-soap"
- From CLI - run "/etc/init.d/ service httpd restart
**I had to run**:
- Yum install sipxdashboard
- service sipxsupervisor restart
Running the Application
From Browser - Enter URL http://Your_sipXcom_IPAddress/index3.php
Screen opens to this -
When calls are active, total calls will increment, and active call details will be displayed on the screen, while the actual user information will change red to highlight the details.
At top of Index4.php - below // -----set beginning and ending extension number ------.
Change $lowext= to the lowest extension you want displayed
Change $highext= to the highest extension you want displayed
At the line //print "<img src=siptel.png>";
add your own png image name, and remove // to make it active after copying your image file to the folder /var/www/html/