Accessing the User Web Portal
All users have access to their own personal web portal.
To access this web portal from within your network, point your browser to http://voip.example.com/, and then enter your extension number and voicemail PIN number.
To access this web portal from outside your network, point your browser to http://voip.example.com:443, then enter your extension number and voicemail PIN number. You will have to enable port forwarding on your router to access from outside your network.
User ID: Your extension
PIN: Voicemail login pin
Using the User Web Portal
Within the web portal, you can do several things:
- Voicemail Messages: Check, Delete, Listen to, and Save Voicemails
- Contact Information: Modify your contact information.
- Unified Messaging: Change your email notification address, active greeting, and PIN number
- Voicemail Distribution Lists: Add, modify, or delete voicemail distribution lists
- Conference Bridges: Manage any conference bridges for which you have been designated as administrator
- Instant Messaging: Configure your instant messaging settings
- Personal Auto-Attendant: Manage your personal Auto-Attendant
- MyBuddy - Personal IM Assistant: Manage your personal IM assistant preferences
- Call Forwarding: Set up call forwarding and call forwarding schedules
- Speed Dial: Change your speed dial settings
- Call History: View your personal call history
- Phone Book: View the phone book and click-to-dial phone book entries