Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
Desktop Client Communications
- Client communications to vibe.ezuce.com
- Client obtains meeting number from user
- Client queries vibe.ezuce.com for meeting location
- vibe.ezuce.com returns a list of servers for the client to try based on the meeting number.
- Client communicates with USHI
- Client queries the list of servers for the best connection to the meeting
- Client sends user nickname to the server
- Client connects to the meeting
- The client sends additional data to the server
- Client MAC, OS info, nickname and IP address
- Meeting Information
- Chat Messages
- Audio RTP (Real Time Protocol)
- Video RTP
WebRTC Client Communications
- Client Communications to https://vibe.ezuce.com/webrtc
- User opens web browser to https://vibe.ezuce.com (or directly to https://vibe.ezuce.com/webrtc)
- User enters meeting number, name and optionally their eMail address.
- WebRTC server queries vibe.ezuce.com for meeting location
- vibe.ezuce.com returns a list of servers for the WebRTC server to connect to.
- WebRTC server handles signaling for connections, RTP flows to chosen RNode.