The WebRTC client is a web page that you are responsible for hosting on a web server (technical server requirements). This server can be hosted any cloud or server hosting facility or at your own site. The web services can also operate on a Gateway server if required.
This work will need to be done by the customer by somebody who understands web page design. This work is not included in the typical branding agreement as supplied by eZuce. eZuce can help get the template site installed and ensure that it can connect to Vibe servers. The customer is responsible to get the base operating system on the server, supply any required certificates for website encryption and to provide remote SSH access to the server for eZuce to complete configuration.
- Copy files to your web server from distribution directory, which contains the latest versionn (see Branding#SupplyingArtifacts(DownloadBrandingFilesHere))
- To configure domain, websocket server, and chrome app id change dist/js/config.js file
- static/css/style.scss - to modify css style of page
- static/css/custom-bootstrap.scss - to modify bootstrap library style
- static/images - to modify images used as buttons on the page
# install dependencies yarn install # serve with hot reload at localhost:8080 yarn run dev # build for production with minification yarn run build