eZuce now offers fast, secure FTP uploads for support files with our new SFTP service. The new SFTP service offers the following new features:
- Faster uploads and downloads ensuring quicker support
- Encrypted communications
- Separate user accounts for all partners
- “Jailed” folders ensuring other partners cannot access your files
- Web based file management portal
Accessing the SFTP Service #
There are two methods available to access the SFTP service:
- An SFTP Client
- The web based file management portal
SFTP Client #
To connect to the SFTP service with an SFTP client you’ll need to connect to ftp.ezuce.com and enter the username and password provided to you when your partner account was initialized. The type of SFTP client available to you depends on whether you use Linux, Windows, or MacOS. The following clients are recommended for connecting to the eZuce SFTP service:
- WinSCP - http://winscp.net/eng/download.php
- FileZilla - http://filezilla-project.org/download.php?type=client
- Internal SFTP client - sftp command line utility
- Gnome SFTP browser - built into Nautilus file manager
- KDE SFTP browser - built into Dolphin file manager
- Cyberduck file browser - http://cyberduck.ch
Usage guides for these clients are beyond the scope of this document. Please refer to the respective websites of these clients for usage documentation. Please note that all files MUST be uploaded to the upload directory. If you attempt to upload to the root directory you will receive an error that the file could not be uploaded.
Web Based File Management Portal #
To access the web based file management portal point your browser to https://ftp.ezuce.com and enter the username and password provided to you when your partner account was initialized.
Once you have logged in select the upload folder and then begin your file operations:
Please note that all files MUST be uploaded to the upload directory. If you attempt to upload to the root directory you will receive an error that the file could not be uploaded.
Changing Your Password #
To change your password, click the Change Password link in the top left corner of the web based file management portal login screen located athttps://ftp.ezuce.com :
You will then be presented with the password change dialog:
NOTE: If you have forgotten your password please send an email to email@example.com to request a new password.