eZuce now offers fast, secure uploads for support files with our new upload service. The new upload service offers the following new features:
- Faster uploads and downloads ensuring quicker support
- Encrypted communications
- Separate user accounts for all partners
- “Jailed” folders ensuring other partners cannot access your files
- Web based file management portal
Accessing the Upload Service #
There are two methods available to access the upload service:
- Web Portal
- cURL Method (for direct upload from server commandline)
Web Based Portal #
To access the web portal point your browser to https://owncloud.ezuce.com and enter your eZuce username and password.
- Login to the web portal.
- Drag and drop the file to be shared into the main window area and wait for the file to be uploaded.
- Grant access to the file
- Click the Public Links tab on the right.
- Click the Create Public Link button.
- Click the Save button.
- Finally click the copy to clipboard ( ) button.
- You now have a direct link to the file you uploaded in your clipboard. You can now paste this into an email or ZenDesk ticket.
cURL Method #
This should be performed by a member of the support team only.
NOTE: If you have forgotten your password please go to https://account.ezuce.com/ and click the Forgotten Password link to reset your password.